ABBA - Gimme Gimme Gimme

[postlink]https://funkyhitsperu.blogspot.com/2015/01/abba-gimme-gimme-gimme.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeEendofvid
[starttext]
GIMME GIMME GIMME (Dame dame dame) - ABBA (1979)

Half past twelve
and i´m watchin´ the late show
in my flat all alone
how i hate to spend the evening on my own.
 

Autumn winds
blowin´ outside my window
as i look around the room
and it makes me so depressed to see the gloom.

There´s not a soul out there
no one to hear my prayer.

1-Gimme! gimme! gimme!
a man after midnight
won´t somebody help me
chase the shadows away.

Gimme! gimme! gimme!
a man after midnight
take me through the darkness
to the break of the day.

Movie stars
find the end of the rainbow
with a fortune to win
It´s so different from the world i´m livin´ in.


Tired of tv
I open the window
and i gaze into the night
but there´s nothing there to see no one in sight.

There´s not a soul out there
no one to hear my prayer.
(rpt1)
(rpt1)
[endtext]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario